With the latest updates, we’ve added a few new features that will give your customers a better experience while shopping on your webshop. Some of the new features we’ve released will help you recover sales or sell more products. So let’s see what’s new.
We’ve integrated two new payment methods:
- Klarna is a Swedish fintech company that provides online financial services such as payments for online storefronts and direct payments along with post-purchase payments. Now you can activate it from your admin panel and customers will be able to complete orders via Klarna.
- Bambora is the new addition to our Payment Methods. It is a merchant account provider based in British Columbia, Canada, that specializes in online payment processing. Similar to the other payment methods it can be activated from the admin panel under the Payment methods menu and after that customers will be able to use the method when completing their orders.
Added two new features that will improve the customer experience while shopping online and will increase the loyalty to the brand:
- By activating the Quick orders app your customers will have the option to make an order with just one click by providing only the essential information. This will improve your transformation rate for Cash on Delivery orders.
- The reward points system allows you to reward customers with points for various actions they take on your website such as making purchases, writing product reviews, etc. Reward points can be used as discounts on the next purchases. You can reward users with points via events and purchases and thus increase their loyalty to your brand.
Last but not least we’ve added some features that will help you recover sales and even increase them.
- Product bundling is a technique in which several products are grouped together and sold as a single product for one price. This strategy is used to encourage customers to buy more products. Following this idea we’ve added product bundles to your shop admin panel and you can find them under the Catalog menu.
- Another new addition to the app section in your admin panel is the Abandoned cart app. An abandoned cart occurs when a user adds products to his cart but doesn’t proceed to checkout and complete the purchase. The purpose of the app is to help you recover sales from abandoned shopping carts with great-looking automated emails.
- The audit log is an essential part of the GDPR. It is the last addition of new features for this release and can be found under the Account menu. The audit log gives you information about the last made changes in your store, who made them, and when.