Last updated on 27.01.2021
1. Merchants – As merchants, you should help your customers understand how you collect and process their personal information. According to that, you agree to:
- obtain consent from your customers for the use of their personal information from PosFox and other third parties
- obtain consent from your customers for the use of any sensitive personal information (racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexuality, or other) you’re collecting and to give customers the right to revoke their consent
1.1 What information is being collected and why – When you sign up to our site we collect your company’s name, company id, VAT of your company, your name, address, telephone, email address. We use this information to provide you with our services, with advertising, invoice you, and comply with legal requirements.
1.2. Sharing collected information – We work with a variety of third parties and sometimes it’s necessary to share some of the collected information with them to support our Services. We also may share your information to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, to conform to legal requirements
2. Customers – what information is being collected and why
From our merchants’ customers, we collect the following information – name, telephone number, email, shipping and billing addresses, payment details, ZIP code. We collect this information so our services are more helpful for the merchants as well as for the customers by improving and personalizing our Services
2.1. We collect this information when you visit some of our merchants’ websites, no matter as a registered customer or as a guest and when you place your order.
2.2. Sharing collected information We work with a variety of third parties and sometimes it’s necessary to share some of the collected information with them to support our Services We also may share your information to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, to conform to legal requirements
3. Visitors – what information is being collected and why
From visitors to our website we collect the following information – browser information, support information, and contact information submitted by you via using any of our messaging features. We use this information to improve and personalize our Services
5. Access to your personal information and keeping the information on our servers
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, edit, delete or limit the use of your personal information at any time. We will keep your personal information as long as you interact with our site. For the merchants, this means that we’ll keep your personal data until you maintain a store on our platform. For our merchants’ customers’ personal data it’s up to the merchant for how long they will keep the information on our platform.