Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Last updated on 07.06.2018
I. Account terms
- Minimum age for using our service – services and website are available only for people who are at the age of majority of the country they are from or live in. In any other case the Sellfer’s service are not available for people under the age of 18.
- Creating account – for using our service you need to create an account. For this we will need your full legal name, address, email address, telephone number, ZIP code. You acknowledge that Sellfer will use the provided email for communication with you. You and only you are responsible for keeping your password and account secure. You are responsible for the content you upload into your account. If Sellfer finds it inappropriate, including offensive or discriminating texts, images and/or any other uploaded information, we reserve the right to delete your account. If you are signing up for our Service on behalf of other person, you acknowledge that you have the authority to represent and bind them to these Terms. When you create your online store you will be required to submit a payment source. Sellfer do not collect information about your credit card. Your payment company (Paypal, Yоurpay, ePay) has it
- You can terminate your account at any time. Any taxes for your use of our Website through the effective date of termination will become payable and you’ll receive final invoice on your email.
II. Sellfer rights
- All rights of the name, logo, and domain of Sellfer.com are reserved.
- You acknowledge that you won’t use Sellfer website or its Service for illegal purposes or violate any laws in your or your customer’s jurisdiction.
- We may change the Terms at any time. You affirm that if you continue using our Service after the change your agreed to the amended Terms
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasons
- Verbal or written abuse of customers, or employee of Sellfer are not allowed. This will lead to deletion of the account
- In case of account violation, we reserve the right to request to confirm with documentation your ownership of the account
III. Limitation of liability
- Sellfer shall not be liable for direct, indirect damages, loss of profits, data or anything else resulting from your use or inability to use our service.
- Sellfer shall not be liable for loss profits of you. Also, Sellfer shall not be liable for the fees made by third parties due to or arising out of your breach of these terms.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The service is provided without any warranty, condition or statutory
- Sellfer doesn’t warrant that its Service will be error-free or will perform without limitation or restriction
IV. Intellectual rights
- Sellfer does not have any intellectual rights over the content of your online store
- By creating online store and adding materials into it you agree to share them to other internet users and allow them to view it
- We will not disclose your personal confidential data to third parties except if it is required for providing our services. As confidential data may be required non-public information provided to us by you.
- The initial subscription to our Website and Service is not bind to any taxes. You, as a shop owner will start paying
to us when you start making revenue. The amount of the fee is calculated as a percentage of your income, and more
specifically 2%. You are responsible for all applicable taxes that arise as a result of your fees.
Shop owners will be charged by Sellfer weekly, every Monday.
Users must provide valid credit/debit card details, otherwise if payment is rejected their shop will be disabled, until a valid payment source is provided.
- Sellfer reserve the right to change the percentage on which you are being taxed. The change will be announced within 30 days’ notice. Notice will be provided by posting changes to the Sellfer site or in the admin panel of your online store via announcement.
VI.Third party services
Contact us if you have any questions about Terms of Service. You can finds at email: email@example.com
Thank you for reading our terms. Enjoy Sellfer!