Terms of Service
Thanks for choosing Sellfer. By clicking on Sign up, you agree to Sellfer’s Terms of Service. You affirm
not use Sellfer’s Service. We may update these Terms of service from time to time. You will be notified for any change to
them. If you continue to use Sellfer’s website and service after the notification of change, it will mean that you agree
I. Account terms
- Minimum age for using our service – services and website are available only for people who are at the age of majority
of the country they are from or live in. In any other case the Sellfer’s service are not available for people under the
age of 18.
- Creating account – for using our service you need to create an account. For this we will need your full legal name,
address, email address, telephone number, ZIP code. You acknowledge that Sellfer will use the provided email for
communication with you. You and only you are responsible for keeping your password and account secure. You are
responsible for the content you upload into your account. If Sellfer finds it inappropriate, including offensive or discriminating
texts, images and/or any other uploaded information, we reserve the right to delete your account. If you are signing
up for our Service on behalf of other person, you acknowledge that you have the authority to represent and bind them to
these Terms. When you create your online store you will be required to submit a payment source. Sellfer do not collect
information about your credit card. Your payment company (Paypal, Yоurpay, ePay) has it
- You can terminate your account at any time. Any taxes for your use of our Website through the effective date of
termination will become payable and you’ll receive final invoice on your email.
II. Sellfer rights
- All rights of the name, logo, and domain of Sellfer.com are reserved.
- You acknowledge that you won’t use Sellfer website or its Service for illegal purposes
or violate any laws in your or your customer’s jurisdiction.
- We may change the Terms at any time. You affirm that if you continue using our Service
after the change your agreed to the amended Terms
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasons
- Verbal or written abuse of customers, or employee of Sellfer are not allowed. This will
lead to deletion of the account
- In case of account violation, we reserve the right to request to confirm with
documentation your ownership of the account
III. Limitation of liability
- Sellfer shall not be liable for direct, indirect damages, loss of profits, data or
anything else resulting from your
use or inability to use our service.
- Sellfer shall not be liable for loss profits of you. Also, Sellfer shall not be liable
for the fees made by third parties
due to or arising out of your breach of these terms.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The service is provided without any
warranty, condition or statutory
- Sellfer doesn’t warrant that its Service will be error-free or will perform without
limitation or restriction
IV. Intellectual rights
- Sellfer does not have any intellectual rights over the content of your online store
- By creating online store and adding materials into it you agree to share them to other
internet users and allow them to view it
- We will not disclose your personal confidential data to third parties except if it is
required for providing our services. As confidential data may be required non-public information provided to us by you.
- The initial subscription to our Website and Service is not bind to any taxes. You, as a
shop owner will start paying fees
to us when you start making revenue. The amount of the fee is calculated as a percentage
of your income, and more specifically 2%. You are responsible for all applicable taxes that arise as a result of your fees.
Shop owners will be charged by Sellfer weekly, every Monday.
Users must provide valid credit/debit card details, otherwise if payment is rejected
their shop will be disabled, until a valid payment source is provided.
- Sellfer reserve the right to change the percentage on which you are being taxed. The
change will be announced within 30 days’ notice. Notice will be provided by posting changes to the Sellfer site or in the
admin panel of your online store via announcement.
VI.Third party services
Sellfer Website is integrated with third party services to make available different kind of
services to you. By clicking
on sign up you agree to be bind by the service-specific terms that are provided by Sellfer’s
third parties. Any use of third
parties’ service’s is on your own risk. By accepting these Terms, you agree that Third
parties have their own Terms of
for the deletion, modification or any other change that is being made on your data due to your
relationship with third party. Using services of Google Maps is considered as Third-party service. It’s your liability to
read and accept its Acceptable Use Policy. (https://enterprise.google.com/maps/terms/universal_aup.html)